Saturday, October 2, 2010

Urth Caffe & some cute other things :D

First of all, I did some serious shopping last weekend at Target and saw these. I couldn't resist and bought one for my classroom...


I got Sheriff Pig, who collects 25 cents from every student who drops a calculator (mini scholarship for a senior at the end of the year :D). He now has a very happy home on my desk.


These are some pictures from a particularly delicious cafe in Santa Monica called Urth Caffe. It's super hipster, but the food and drinks are amazing. I don't know why I didn't try this place before. This is the Japanese maccha green tea latte!


And omg Breadie, the bread pudding was sooooo good! It's rarely this good. Not too sweet, nice ratio of custard:bread, nice crust, delicious, fresh flavor. I savored every single bite. I loved it.


I miss Breadie & hope we get to chat for reals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment